Friday, March 8, 2013

Time to Make God laugh again

Haven't posted anything here in a while.

If we're being honest, I haven't been happy in a while either. But as I sat and watched time slowly pass by being unhappy, life began to pass me by too.

What makes you laugh? What makes you smile? Why do you care? Or why don't you care? Thoughts have blown through my mind in the months that it's been since I've allowed myself to blog that I should have blogged about, but I just let life pass me by.

Well no more, gosh darn it!! Those thoughts need an escape. I've thought for far too long and not shared myself which has become a problem. I've been a slave to my own mind, my own demons, and I'm hoping that by "picking up the pen again" and blogging, maybe I'll achieve some sort of release.

And ... make God laugh again. He knows I've needed it!

Things won't always be happy-go-lucky as your dear friend Prudence has been through quite alot in the last 6 months. But it promises to be a journey of self-discovery, ups and downs, and hopefully life lessons. So... Sit back kids. Let's see what happens!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to read a new post! I agree that you need to keep this blog updated, because I miss reading your musings on life and faith. As always, I'm praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete