Friday, January 6, 2012

Skiing!

This weekend, Prudence will be chaperoning the high school youth group's ski trip. (I know I'm 26 and all, but I don't feel old enough to be a chaperone.) We're going Up North near the big lake to meet up with another youth group for a weekend ' o ' fun.
Photo Cred: Disney Clips

Prudence has never skiied before, considering Another Smalltown, where she grew up, is well below the Mason-Dixon and located next to that big pond we refer to as the Atlantic. The one time the Thorne family tried to go skiing, it was 60 degrees with no fresh powder. Sad day. The Thorne family played Laser Tag instead. But never fear, fun was still had!
Not much skiing happens at the beach. Unless it's jet skis. Which I haven't done either. I should do that.
Prayers that Prudence comes home in one piece after this weekend. Everyone's been giving me ski tips. I'm open to suggestions about the best way to not run into trees or other ski-ers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment