Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Toes... nose?

Oops, it's been a few days since my last post! Apologies, fearless readers!!

It's been a relatively MEH few days, but I'm hoping that I'm getting out of the rut, because you can't really make God laugh if you're a Debbie Downer all the time, right? Plus, who can be a Negative Nancy when you have green-teal toes with gold sparkles? Oh yeah, that's right. EXCITINGNESSS!!

Yup, that's a Prudence foot with SPARKLY TOESSSSS!
In other news, somehow it got to be 12:55am without my permission and I have an Italian quiz in the morning. I sat down to study at about 8:30 and apart from writing my composition for the quiz, I've studied pretty much nothing. Oopsies. I know my stuff fairly well though... so hopefully a quick review before said-quiz in the morning will be sufficient!

Soooooo.... this has been a pretty pointless update other than showing you my toes. But aren't they nifty! There will be more substance, hopefully, when it's a more reasonable hour...

1 comment: