Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wanted: CAKE. Cheese or Carrot.

Hello reader friends!

Just a quick update for now - life seems to be somewhat in a lull right now, but that promises not to last for long! So here's a bit about what's been going on in the life of Prudence Thorne...

The proposal defense for the BIG PAPER is a week from tomorrow. I think once that happens I might be able to breathe a HUGE sigh of a relief. And then also begin working on things again, which will make me feel like less of a bum.
Photo Cred: PhD Comics
This weekend, I'm accompanying the youth group from our churches in Smalltown, USA to Washington, DC for the March for Life. It'll be my 3rd march, and I'm looking forward to it!! It's always such a great feeling to peacefully demonstrate and speak out for those who can't defend themselves.


There are a plethora of movies coming out that I would like to see. These include, but are not limited to: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, The Descendents, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Iron Lady, and Joyful Noise. I'm sure there are others that are missing from this list. Oh... and I don't really want to see it because I think it'll be good, but I think I may see Man on a Ledge because it looks so completely ridiculous. And I'm mad that they weren't more creative with naming the flick either...

And currently, I'd REALLY like this:

Except for with a $hit-ton more whipped cream

Or this:
Mmmmm.... carrot cake.


Because cake always makes the world a better place. I mean, right?

But this is what I'm going to have as there is no cheesecake or carrot cake in sight (SAD. DAY.):

Exciting, no?
Happy Wednesday, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment