Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Coming Soon

Here is a list of things I plan to blog about in the very near future:
  • My flight experience to Another Smalltown on Tuesday (this should be up by Thursday PM)
  • More on Prudence's Dad and his craziness (based on a conversation about Justin Bieber and what promises to be an adventure in last minute Christmas shopping over the next 2 days)
  • The Importance of Family and Traditions (because the season just begs for this)
  • Christmas in Another Smalltown (because that's happening in t-minus 3 days)
And of course I'll post about anything out of the blue that happens, because my life is crazy and that's how things tend to be. So... there IS stuff to look forward to!! I just have to get it all written in  between edits on the proposal for THE BIG PAPER.

Until then! Keep it real, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment