Monday, December 5, 2011

FACE-PALM

You know.. my innocence and naivete can really get me into trouble if I'm not careful. And so can my favorite contemporary reference site, Urban Dictionary. Again, it's not the purest of websites, but it can definitely let you know if you've chartered into INNUENDO territory. And these days... EVERYTHING is an innuendo. I blame secularism.

Let's just say that I did, uh charter into that territory. Completely innocently too. All I was really talking about was fluffing the branches on a fake Christmas tree. And then. It got bad. Real bad. And if you recall my Catholic Guilt post... sigh.



Now you're probably thinking - oh, innuendo schmenuendo. It happens all the time, right? Right. But not when you're talking to a priest.

I tell you, my life... at least times like this keeps it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment