Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just a Random Post.

I'm not feeling particularly creative at the moment (that's what happens when you sit, staring at a computer screen trying to write THE BIG PAPER for.. oh, 6 hours straight). So I'm just going to post some randomness...


Today is the feast of St. Nicholas. He's a cool 4th century saint on whom the modern conceptualization of Santa Claus is based.


In honor of the feast of St. Nicholas, Priest-Friend brought treats in the form of sinful ICED & GLAZED doughnuts to share with Church Office Ladies. And I got one too.

After eating said doughnut as my lunch and a half a bag of potato chips when I got home this evening, I have failed to get off my tukkus and go to the gym.

And so now I feel fat. That's the bad thing about the holiday season I think. Temptation. Food.  And it's cold so who wants to work out?!



However, I have a HOT DATE with this beautiful man in less than an hour:


So I guess I better go make some dinner (more food - because there's been very little nutritional value to anything I've eaten today - Sorry Organist-Friend!) and enjoy my evening with Mr. Buble.

And work on some Christmas cards. Because I do enjoy spreading the Christmas cheer!

And so does Spanky! He say's WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment